The MXT Xtrainer SFF for BETA Xtrainer SFF is a single front fork suspension designed for professional racing where extreme loads are transferred to the chassis. This builds upon the original Lucky cartridge design, refined for riders who require more support throughout the range of the stroke with the forks. This is designed to effectively modulate a higher oil volume. In total, this cartridge delivers excellent feel, positive steering response, and increased traction.
The MXT Beta Xtrainer SFF is the lightest product upgrade in its class – even lighter than many air fork designs! As always, MXT maintains a sound design that delivers attributes you won’t find anywhere else:
- Improved loss management and adjuster resolution (Sealed cartridge, continuous self-balancing system).
- Speed sensitivity is optimized by the largest swept volume in production forks.
- Improved Huck Valve volume and performance for high and low speed sensitive bottoming control.
- Lightweight, actually lightest product available in both the stock and aftermarket categories.
- The lowest frictional coefficients. This increases traction and feel by minimizing sliding surfaces.
- Valving systems. The single MXT fork cartridge feature advanced valving features and design. All systems feature durable, compound leaf spring mid valves with low inertia. The broad performance profile works well in a wide range of conditions. The base valves include sub valves, which reduce fluid drag and allow for responsive performance.
FITS: Beta Xtrainer SFF 2015-2022