MXT Blackjack Closed Cartridge System
In the continuation of our pursuit of the best performing front suspension, we focused on developing a close chambered version of our Lucky cartridge systems. Using
the best materials available, the Blackjack’s unique design surpasses the limitations found in other closed chamber designs.
A large diameter spring-charged ICS piston operates in a Kashima coated tank to create optimal pressure balance and the lowest friction values possible, while
ensuring 1:1 self-regulation of internal volume and a hydraulic spring characteristic that is not possible with gas charged designs.
The 25mm cartridge tube creates a piston area and swept oil volume that produces great speed sensitive properties and allows for a wide range of damping coefficients. The unique cir-clip retained compression adjuster reduces mass and has the convenience of 360 degree repositioning. Highly developed mid-valve
design allows for maximum tuning and longevity.
The Black Jack is the lightest weight full featured twin chamber fork on the market.
- Closed cartridge using a 25mm cartridge tube.
- Speed sensitive characteristics similar to the Lucky Carbon.
- Internal Huck Valve speed sensitive bottoming control.
- Can be setup for all riding styles, SX, MX, GNCC, Desert, and racing in high speed or aggressive conditions.
- Sealed 25mm cartridge with 39mm spring charged ICS piston (2.0, 2.2, 2.5 kg/mm rates available). Closed cartridge design uses an IC spring and piston to
maintain cartridge pressure.
- Sealed cartridge keeps internal valving separated from outer chamber oil. This allows valving to stay clean and free of contaminants, which maintains
consistent operation over longer periods of use.
- Closed cartridge utilizes a shim-tuned spring perch that creates a secondary viscous damping. Spring perch secondary damping is speed and position
sensitive and only available on the Blackjack systems.
- Compound leaf spring mid-valve design with 3 bending surfaces.
- Internal spring preload adjustment uses circlip design, making it quick and easy.
- Unique circlip retained compression adjuster assembly allows position of compression adjuster after fork has been installed.
- Specific tools and advanced suspension knowledge required to service and maintain, available from MX-Tech Suspension.
- Available for WP (AER fork only currently), KYB, and SHOWA forks.
- External compression and rebound adjusters.
- Ultra low weight, low friction design.
- Lightest closed cartridge system on
- Ti bolt package (axle pinch bolts, fork guard bolts)
02MXTC-0001 Blackjack Cartridge System WP AER 17-20 (950x305)
02MXTC-0002 Blackjack Cartridge System WP AER '21+ (950x305)
02MXTC-0003 Blackjack Cartridge System SHOWA (48mm,49mm)
02MXTC-0004 Blackjack Cartridge System KYB (SSS,AOS,PSF)
02MXTC-0005 Blackjack Cartridge System SHOWA (47mm)
This drop in fork cartridge is done in house, or by a professional suspension shop. This cartridge is not available for XPLOR, Open Chamber, or Sachs forks at this time.
Please call us at 877-850-5114 to order directly or to find a dealer.
Please note installation requires this ring spanner, the T1041 is available for $60. You can also contact us for installation or to find a local dealer.