The MXT Carbon is the lightest product upgrade in its class – even lighter than many air fork designs! As always, MXT maintains a sound design that delivers attributes you won’t find anywhere else:
- Improved loss management and adjuster resolution (Sealed cartridge, continuous self-balancing system).
- Speed sensitivity is optimized by the largest swept volume in production forks.
- Improved Huck Valve volume and performance for high and low speed sensitive bottoming control.
- Lightweight, actually lightest product available in both the stock and aftermarket categories.
- The lowest frictional coefficients. This increases traction and feel by minimizing sliding surfaces.
- Valving systems. The MXT fork cartridges feature advanced valving features and design. All systems feature durable, compound leaf spring mid valves with low inertia. The broad performance profile works well in a wide range of conditions. The base valves include sub valves, which reduce fluid drag and allow for responsive performance.
- KTM & Husky includes Ti pinch bolts (see them in the extra gallery images).