Moto Stuff 280mm Blade Oversize Brake Kit Honda 2009-2016 (with orange caliper bracket)
Modern motocross bikes have very powerful brakes, however, they don't offer much in the way of modulation or linear application. The Moto Stuff brake kit gives the rider the ability to achieve maximum braking force without wheel lock up. Your ability to modulate (control) the braking force is what makes for a great brake that you can put to maximum use.
Moto Stuff brakes are the highest quality and best performing brakes you can buy. Plus it is an easy DIY upgrade!
• 2-3 times longer life over the competition
• 36% increase in swept area and 18% increase in moment arm for greater braking power, control and modulation
• Moto Stuff blade weighs only 544 grams (19.2 oz.), nearly a full pound weight savings, the Blade system is 40% lighter than any other 280mm system
• 280mm rotor is laser cut and machined in 400 series heat treated 400 series stainless steel for warp free performance and superior heat dissipation
• Hi-strength 6061 aluminum bracket is hard anodized for a tough finish
• Rotor material is compatible with all top quality aftermarket pads. Rec: AP Racing pads
• 1 year warranty against defects in material and workmanship
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.